GogamaHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Gogama Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Argyle Lake Lodge – Experience our wilderness! Offering a great location for family vacations, Moose, Bear and Grouse hunting, excellent fishing for northern pike, walleye, smallmouth bass, and perch. With access to hundreds of miles of ATV trails. We offer fully equipped housekeeping cottages, Boat and motor rentals, Canoe rentals, Gas and Bait. Located near Matachewan.
- Auld Reekie Lodge – Whether you pamper yourself with our full meal plan and the ultimate in comfort in one of our 6 luxury suites, or stay in a fully equipped 4-star cottage where you can cook your own meals, at Auld Reekie Lodge we feel we’ve got everything you’re looking for and more. Auld Reekie Lodge, as featured on the Canadian Sportfishing Show, is a true escape in the beauty of Northern Ontario’s wilderness.
- Bay Wolf Camp – A hunting & fishing lodge in northern Ontario’s wilderness. Hunt black bear, grouse, hares, ducks, and geese. Fish for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass or trout.
- Golden Eagle Camp – Bear Hunting, guided packages, professionally operated hunts, over 60 stands on 350 square km. of Bear Management Area. Moose Hunting … rifle and archery tags available. Abundant Wolf population in our immediate area. Located 18 km. northwest of Elk Lake, Ontario. Northern Pike, Walleye, Smallmouth Bass fishing in the famous Montreal River system. Many remote lakes to plan your daily fishing adventures. Packages available with a meal plan, boat & motor all equipment, bait and ice included.
- Green Wilderness Lodge – Welcome to beautiful Lake Mattagami. The remote setting is the ideal place for that special fishing or hunting experience, or a relaxing family vacation. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you travel 40 miles of open waterways which abound with Northern Pike, Walleye, Whitefish, Perch and Smallmouth Bass.
- Grey Owl Camps – Grey Owl Camps Located on the shores of beautiful Biscotasi Lake in Northern Ontario. Our operation is delightfully different. Drive-in, then boat out, to one of seven, separate outpost cabins, each in its own private location situated miles apart from one another. We have great fishing. Biscotasi Lake is a prime Walleye lake where Northern Pike, Perch and Whitefish also abound.
- Thunderstock Outfitters – Located in one of Northern Ontario’s finest moose & bear hunting and fishing areas. We provide affordable housekeeping vacations. Our Lodge will stir your heart with memories of scenic wilderness discoveries, wildlife encounters and dawn to dusk fishing! Kenogaming Lake is 11 miles long and offers an abundance of walleye, great northern pike and whitefish. It also provides portage access to over 10 more lakes with excellent speckled (brook) rainbow and lake trout fishing.
- Long Point Lodge – Elk Lake. Your time can be spent swimming on our sandy beach, canoeing, water-skiing and paddle boating. Hiking in the woods can provide hours of fun with activities such as rock hunting, and pick blueberries and raspberries. Other activities around the camp include volleyball, horseshoes, badminton and a children’s playground. There’s a recreation hall with a T.V., pool table, shuffleboard and ping pong. Of course, the main activities are fishing and hunting.
- Lookout Point Camp – Fish Gowganda Lake for walleye, smallmouth bass, pike, perch, and whitefish, or try one of our back lakes. Gowganda and its surrounding area have much to offer, some of which are hunting moose, ducks, and small game, riding on one of our ATV trails, exploring old mine sites, canoeing along Gowganda Lake’s 35 miles of shoreline. We have 4 waterfront cabins, ranging from a 2 bedroom which sleeps 4, to a 6 bedroom which sleeps 12. All cabins are FULLY equipped.
- Lost Lake Wilderness Lodge – Lost Lake Wilderness Lodge The philosophy at Lost Lake is Simple. Provide clean full facility private cottages in a gorgeous setting. Provide all the opportunity to relax and have a memorable vacation. Of course we’ll be there if you need us to provide you with bait for your fishing trip or to cook your meals if you are on our American Plan package. Maybe just to chat about the area or maybe find where the BIG fish are hiding!
- Shining Tree Tourist Camp – Shining Tree is well known as the place to go for a complete variety of fishing and hunting opportunities to suit everyone’s tastes. We will treat you as a friend from the minute you arrive and do our best to help you get away from the turmoil of everyday life.
- Shooting Star Camp – Experience every angler’s dream of a remote fishing trip … Isolated fly-in quality fishing without the hassle of all-day travel. Take full advantage of VIA Rail’s remote train service to provide you the perfect combination of affordability, comfort and convenience. Sit back and relax as Via Rail transports you in one short hour to Shooting Star Camp a truly remote wilderness setting where all the beauty and adventure of the true north awaits you. Our waters are full of hungry walleyes, northern pike and smallmouth bass. Trophy sized specimens are also definitely lurking, just waiting to be caught!
At the end of each enjoyable day on the water return to and relax in your fully equipped Outpost cabin. Ideally located for privacy and comfort, well-maintained, and fully furnished to meet your every need. Where, as the sunsets you can relive the days adventure while sitting around the campfire laughing with your friends enjoying another fresh fish dinner. This year don’t just wish you went on a great fishing trip, choose Shooting Star Camp and make your outdoor wishes come true.
- Spruce Shilling Camp – It’s that perfect day, light breeze and the fish are biting. You must be in Shining Tree. Yes, our lakes boast quite a variety; Walleye, Trout and Northern Pike just to name a few. Our Fishing Packages help you fulfill those anglers’ dreams. Maybe that big one is waiting for you in Shining Tree, at Spruce Shilling Camp.
- Twin Bear Camp Resort – On the Montreal River 29 miles west of New Liskeard, Ontario. 7 housekeeping cottages fully equipped with a 3 pc bath, electric heat. Campsites, 15 hp motors with 14 ½ foot aluminum boats, launch and dockage. Fish northern pike, walleye, bass, perch, lake trout and whitefish in nearby lakes. Hunting package, bear, moose, birds and small game. Ice fishing, cross-country skiing and close to an 18 hole golf course. Modified meal package available, licenses, fuel, bait and store on site.
- Twin J Hide-A-Way – Located on Mattagami Lake in Gogama, we offer a Variety of services starting with fishing whether it be Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike, or Jumbo perch our lake has them all. There are also many trout lakes in the area that can be accessed through driving or portage. For those that like to be alone in the wilderness, we have a remote outpost camp that has all the comforts of home except for people so you can truly experience nature at it’s best.