Marten RiverHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Marten River Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Island Lake Camp – When you arrive you will find 8 well appointed, pine decorated cottages encircling a quiet bay Island Lake (Thistle Lake), part of the Temagami Waterway System. Secluded sandy beaches, waterfalls and our own hidden bay will beckon you. Relax at the water’s edge and view the glorious sunsets from your screened-in porch. When the evening turns cold, gather around the woodstove, enjoy a game of cards or open a good book.
- Land O’Lakes Resort – Land O’ Lakes Resort is a housekeeping facility situated on the Marten River in Ontario. Enjoy fishing walleye, northern pike, bass and lake trout. Camping, biking and canoeing are also offered at Land O’Lakes Resort.
- Marten River Lodge – Your Ultimate Outdoor Adventure! Located 30 minutes north of North Bay on the beautiful Marten River water system with access to 100’s of miles of trails & logging roads through our northern wilderness. Authentic historic log lodge, dining room & spotlessly clean cabins, we specialize in back lake guided fishing & ATV adventures. Housekeeping, Meal Plan & American Plan all-inclusive packages. We have late model 16’ boats with 30 HP electric start motors & provide unlimited bait, fuel & firewood.
- Mountain Home Lodge – We offer easily reached fishing and hunting vacations which can be enjoyed by everyone. Walleye, northern pike, and smallmouth bass fishing; bear hunting in the spring and fall; exciting moose, ruffed grouse and duck hunting in season. Comfortable, fully furnished, heated cottages; fully equipped aluminum boats; canoes, a safe and private sandy beach; outdoor games, central lounge with VCR and movies and games for the children and a library.
- Olive the Lake – The atmosphere at Olive the Lake is private and relaxing, with the best Walleye, Bass, and Pike Fishing in Marten River, Ontario. Our Cottages offer the comforts of home, breathtaking views, and Tempur-Pedic Mattresses. Being the ONLY resort on a 9-mile lake, we offer a great night’s sleep and comfortable experience. Make Olive the Lake your cottage destination!
- Red Cedar Lake Camp – Red Cedar Lake Camp is located on Red Cedar Lake just south of Lake Temagami, it stretches out to 18 miles in length, 5984 acres, with 82.6 miles of shoreline and offers excellent fishing for Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Lake Trout, Whitefish and Perch. On the site, you can find boat & motor rentals, docking, launching, gas, ice, lake maps, bait which includes minnows, worm and leeches, plus a tackle shop with all the best lures to fish Red Cedar.
- Temagami Riverside Lodge – Temagami Riverside Lodge, now third generation family owned and operated, boasts 2 separate and unique locations to choose from. Our South Camp, located 1 km off Hwy.64, is nestled on the edge of Red Cedar Lake with easy access to all the area attractions, while our North Camp, located 7 mi. by water is located at the mouth of the Temagami River where it meets Red Cedar Lake and offers a more remote seclusion.