French River / Trout LakeHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
French River Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Chaudiere Lodge – Chaudiere Lodge is located on the Upper French River at the mouth of Lake Nipissing and is one of the finest resorts of its kind. With its 5 star rating and world class fishing, we provide an outdoor experience second to none. Our affordability and quality accommodations set us apart. Muskie, northern pike, bass and walleye fishing.
- Crane’s Lochaven Wilderness Lodge – Crane’s Lochaven Wilderness lodge is located on a 4 square mile island, Commanda Island on the fabulous French River. Our Full American Plan Package offers you comfort and relaxation while enjoying some of the best Walleye, bass, northern pike and muskie fishing in the area. We are family owned and operated since 1973.
- Fish Tale Cabins and Campground – * Try your luck at reeling in northern pike, trophy muskie, small and largemouth bass and more at Fish Tale Cabins and Campground! After busy days in the Wolseley River, kick back in the evenings in one of our comfortable cabins or in your RV on our private campgrounds.
- Great Escape Cabins – One of the most popular fishing destinations in Northern Ontario, the French River area is beyond compare, and there’s no better place to stay than at Great Escape Cabins. Located just outside of Alban, where the Murdock River and French River meet, anglers will enjoy their days spent on the water, reeling in a variety of fish, including bass, pike, pickerel, perch and musky. Need your fix in the winter? Ice fishing packages are available and include a fully heated ice hut and live bait daily. Camp with us at our fully serviced trailer sites, overlooking the river, or stay in one of our winterized waterfront cabins accommodating groups big and small. Entering the waterway is a breeze with our onsite boat launch. Launching and boat slips are provided free of charge with a cabin rental. Great Escape Cabins is your next fishing adventure destination, featuring boat rentals, live bait and fishing supplies onsite.
- Lunge Lodge – The waters of the Upper French River have long been known for their abundance of giant muskellunge, the king of freshwater fish. Deriving its name for this sought-after gamefish, Lunge Lodge sits perched on the edge of 50,000 acres of sparkling Canadian water.
- Owl’s Nest Lodge – We are located on the south shore of the unspoiled Trout Lake with facilities designed to offer a year-round escape to experience the beauty of Rainbow Country. Trout Lake is sixteen miles long and half a mile wide and is located eighteen kilometers from the village of Alban. The clean pollution-free water is noted for lake trout, pike, muskie and bass. We also offer camping, trailer sites, fishing, hunting, ATV & Snowmobiling.
- Wolseley Lodge – We offer 16 clean and comfortable cabins ranging in size from 1 to 4 bedrooms. All housekeeping cabins have Fully equipped kitchens, 3 piece bath (shower), all bedding, Charcoal Barbeque, Picnic Tables and conveniently located firepits throughout the camp. Great fishing on the upper French River on Lake Nipissing