Kenora / Lake of the WoodsHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Kenora / Lake of the Woods Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Big North Lodge – Enjoy the beauty of a wilderness setting with all the comforts of home at Big North Lodge in Minaki, Ontario.
- Camp Waterfall – Rushing River / Blindfold Lake, Kenora. This “little piece of heaven” started as a fishing camp in the late 1930’s and has been developed over 6 decades to its current state. It is now a fully modern housekeeping resort which can provide a superb fishing experience for the serious fisherman, as well as all of the amenities necessary for a fun-filled vacation. The extensive pool above the falls has a gently sloping, natural sand bottom which provides a wading area for children.
- Halley’s Camps, Inc. – Whether your passion is to catch a trophy northern or musky, a panful of sizzling walleyes for shore lunch, or to catch so many smallmouth bass in one day that your reel threatens to overheat, you can find what you want in a vacation at one of our camps. Enjoy world class accommodations at one of our all-inclusive lodges or our housekeeping cottages. Located in the heart of Ontario’s Trophy Waters Conservation Region.
- Shoal Lake Lodge – All new quality accommodations will include six individual cottages, the Lodge/Dining Hall, Recreation Room and out buildings. Our specialty is Northern Pike and Small and Largemouth Bass fishing. Northern Pike fishing is simply fabulous both in number and size. Shoal Lake is rated by Ontario out of Doors as the #1 drive to pike lake in Ontario.
- Sydney Lake Lodge – Fly-In to the pristine Canadian wilderness and fish Ontario’s Trophy Waters at Sydney Lake Lodge. Here you will catch fish – it’s only a matter of how many and how big. We have multispecies action with walleye, northern pike and lake trout fishing. We endeavor to make every trip to Sydney Lake Lodge a truly remarkable event. Book your fishing trip today and find out why we have a large number of repeat guests.
- Whitefish Bay Camp – Recreation, Beauty, Hospitality and Serenity In The Heart of Lake-Of-The-Woods… This is Canada’s Premiere Fishing Camp, with Moose Hunting and More! The Lake of the Woods has always been a renowned fishing lake boasting superb Northern, Bass and Walleye fishing. Then there is the king sport of freshwater angler – the Muskie. Muskies grow to large sizes and are more abundant here than in most areas.
- First Nation Guides – We are a small family run business with many years of experience. We have new private wilderness lodging at the south-east shores of the Aulneau Peninsula within Lake Of The Wood’s. We offer Muskie, Northern Pike , Walleye, Lake Trout, Bass, Perch, Sauger and Crappie fishing at it’s northern countries finest. Come for a hunting adventure and hunt for Black Bear, Deer and Water Fowl.
- Harris Hill Resort – Hunting and Fishing Lodge in Northern Ontario’s Lake of The Woods. Our cabins are modern and fully equipped. We offer both housekeeping and american plan. Enjoy a fishing adventure, a hunting experience or just relax with the family and enjoy mother nature!
- Totem Resorts – Enjoy the luxuries of a wilderness adventure vacation. To much to say….visit our web site and see for yourself.