ManitobaHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Manitoba Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
Fishing Lake Lodge – Fishing Lake is one of Manitoba’s greatest treasures. Fishing Lake is located on the Berens River Chain and has over 100 miles of shoreline. With its dark clear water, underwater reefs and drop-off, Fishing Lake is every fisherman’s dream. Walleye and Northern Pike are plentiful and keep getting larger each year because of Fishing lakes “Catch and Release” program. Fishing Lake is located approximately 175 miles Northeast of Winnipeg, near the Manitoba/ Ontario border.
- Fairy Rock Wilderness Camp – Fly 330 miles north of Winnipeg to the only camp on Fairy Rock Lake. Trophy northern and walleye. Semi-inclusive packages that include airfare, perishable and non-perishable, groceries, 24-hour electricity, screened in porch and much much more.
- Wolverine Lodge – An American plan favorite place to fish in Northern Manitoba with a great historical background of Trophy pike over 50 inches yearly, tons of Walleye and monster Lake Trout up to 50 lbs. We are the only lodge on the Beautiful Vanderkerchove Lake which has over 100 islands to explore and have excellent daily shore lunches for succulent walleye. We invite you to join the adventure at the newly remodeled “Wolverine Lodge”
- Bakers Narrows Lodge – “2004 Outfitter of the Year” award by North American Fishing Club. Master Northern Pike, Walleye, Trout & Smallmouth Bass. Drive-to or Fly-in.
- Big Sand Lake Lodge – Big Sand Lake Lodge is one of a select few 5 Star Rated Fly-in Lodges in Manitoba with a strict catch and release policy, that has made it renowned for its’s incredible trophy Northern Pike, Lake Trout, Walleye and Arctic Grayling. This remote lake, cut out of ancient glacier eskers is a sand and rock base lake and is part of the south Seal River system. Our pristine location offers fantastic Trophy Fishing and unique Wilderness opportunities for everyone from novice to expert.
- Caribou Lodge Outfitters – bear hunting, fishing, ice fishing, custom packages, cabins, all season motel
- Churchill River Lodge – Modern light housekeeping cabins, a privately owned campground, boat rentals and tackle shop provide convenience and comfort in accessing scores of lakes and small streams. Great fishing ranges from quota catches of Northern Pike, Walleye and Rainbow Trout.
- Dunlop’s Fly-in Lodge & Outpost – Our main lodge is located on the East side of Lake Waskaiowaka at the mouth of the legendary Little Churchill River. This is Northern Manitoba at it’s best with Trophy pike and walleye fishing beyond compare. Full American plan, also unguided trips available. Only 16 people a week.
- Lynn Lake Fly-In Outpost Camps – Fishing in Northern Manitoba for Trophy Northern Pike, Walleye, Lake Trout and Artic Grayling. Fly-In by floatplanes to remote lakes with the only cabin on the lake. Modern cabins with hot showers and running water in the kitchen. Some have electricity with flush toilets and some are more rustic for a truly roughing it in the bush atmosphere.