NipissingHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Nipissing Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Bowhey’s West Nipissing Resort – The fish are: plentiful, close, tasty & fine. Fishermen leave work, relax to have a good time! Bring family, associates and friends from school. Your wife can come to sit by the pool. Walleye, Pike, Muskie, Bass. Fishing is world class. Cottage, chalets, boats, docking & more. 4 hours from Toronto. Need we say more?
- Fish Bay Marina – * Try your hand at reeling in walleye, perch and more at Fish Bay Marina. Located on the shore of Lake Nipissing, come up for the day or stay for longer as you fish for over forty species! With campgrounds, cabins and trailer sites, you’ll be sure to be comfortable.
- Bear Creek Cottages – Bear Creek Cottages is a year-round fishing and family vacation resort located on the south shore of Lake Nipissing. Renowned for walleye, pike, perch, bass and muskie fishing. Located along the south shore only minutes to the best fishing grounds. Fishing packages include Accommodation, Boat/motor rental – 18′ “Giesler” cedar strip boat and 20 HP Mercury motor.
- Chalkley’s Sandy Bay Cottage Resort – Located on Lake Nipissing we offer deluxe, self-catering cottages all some free. Fish, swim, sun bath, hike or just relax with nature!
- Camp Castaway – Lake Nipissing is one of the most fertile and exciting lakes in Ontario, and here at Camp Castaway, we set you off right with boats for hire, bait and tackle and comfortable accommodations to make your next fishing trip a true getaway.
- Camp La Plage – Our central location on the north shore of Lake Nipissing gives easy access to the French River, the West Arm & Cache Bay. The many islands, weed beds and shoals result in great fishing for walleye, pike, muskie, perch, bass and pan fish. All 14 housekeeping cottages are waterfront, fully equipped & heated. Mod. American Plan available spring & fall. Our safe beach & activity programs are fun for families.
- Deluxe Camp – Open from early spring to late fall Deluxe Camp is a family/fishing resort offering 9 fully equipped waterfront housekeeping cottages and boat and motor rentals. Enjoy a swim in our in-ground heated pool or a game of horseshoes. The kids will have fun in our children’s playground. Lake Nipissing is well known for its superior fishing, so grab your fishing rods and go after that trophy Northern Pike, Muskie, Bass or Pickerel.
- Lake Nipissing Ice Fishing Charters – Lake Nipissing Ice charters are strategically placed on the South shore, with all the comforts of home available. Ideally located near OFSC trails, as well a store and gas station en-route. You will be chartered out to your hut on a plowed trail taking you, to your choice of a 6 or 4 man bungalow your holes will be ready and waiting for you to drop the lines. Mel McCabe, your host, is ready and willing to give you anything he can to make your stay at Lake Nipissing Ice Charters a memorable one.
- Memquisit Lodge – Located in the West Arm of Lake Nipissing in Northern Ontario, enjoy fishing for bass, northern pike, pickerel (walleye) and muskies. All cottages overlook Lake Nipissing and are private. Guides are available for fishing and duck hunting vacations.
- Panorama Camp – Located on the beautiful Northwest Bay of Lake Nipissing, Panorama Camp has 2 and 3 bedrooms, fully equipped, HK cottages along with 52 large and shaded camp sites. Lake Nipissing supports a fantastic warm water fishery. Fish for walleye, bass, pike, musky or pan fish. We have a natural sandy beach, boat/motor rental and dockage. Come visit us, you’ll be happy you did!
- Rainville Cedar Cottages – Open year round for fishing, hunting, snowmobiling or a quiet relaxing and enjoyable vacation, we have some of the biggest and modern 3 and 4 bedroom housekeeping cottages in the area. These are fully furnished and all you need to bring is a kitchen and bath towels. The fishing is superb for walleye, northern pike, bass, perch and whitefish, even panfish which the kids will catch off the docks. We have swings, sand pit, sandy beach, BBQ, firepits, boat rental and fishing huts available.
- Rockport Camp & Trailer Park – Located just south of St. Charlesthis is the perfect place for you to enjoy a wonderful Canadian summer vacation.We ahve 4 fully equipped charming country style cottages situated just feet away from the stunning, sparkling waters on the West Arm of Lake Nipissing. Children of all ages will enjoy the beautiful, clean sandy beach, waterslide and diving raft for endless hours.
- Shuswap on The Nipissing – We are a four season vacation destination offering activities for the sportsman, family, vacationer, nature buff and true recreationalist. Located on the West Bay of Lake Nipissing, fish for such species as walleye (yellow pickerel), blue pickerel, sauger, musky, northern pike, small and largemouth bass, garpike, whitefish, perch and numerous pan fish.
- South River Resort – We are located on the South River in the south bay area of Lake Nipissing. Only 3.5 hours from Toronto. We offer fully furnished deluxe housekeeping cottages, boat and motor rentals, guiding services available, heated in-ground swimming pool. Pet’s welcomed. Free use of canoe, kayak and paddle boats.
- Sunbeam Bungalows – Overlooking beautiful Callander Bay, Sunbeam Bungalows has the best to offer in fishing. With one of our 16ft Legend boats, 25hp 4 stroke motors, equipped with swivel chairs, colour fish finder and more, venture out to discover the world renowned fishing Lake Nipissing has to offer. At the end of the day, head on back to one of our clean, comfortable 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages. Restaurants, services and stores are conveniently within 1 km.
- West Bay Cottages – With fully equipped housekeeping cottages, we offer the comfort everybody needs for a perfect holiday, safe environment for the children, there’s a playground with swings and slides, badminton, horseshoes, paddle boat and canoes are also available. Excellent fishing and hunting; for the winter lovers, we are open year round.