QuebecHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Quebec Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Lake Ogascanan Lodge – QUEBEC FISHING AT IT’S FINEST! Drive through 60 miles of Quebec’s rugged outback. We are the only outfitter and the only land-owner on this 15-mile lake. Walleye in excellent numbers and sizes yellows and blues! Outstanding Northern Pike that often attacks walleye on hooks and stringers! Unbelievable trophy Lake Trout to 35lbs! Main Camp and 5 secluded outpost locations that are boat access only. Excellent boats, new motors, new cabins. Service is the top priority.
- Berthelot Lake Lodge – Offers a choice of a Drive-In main lodge and fly-in outpost camps. The main camp offers both European and American plan packages. Berthelot’s Air Service can take you into one of our many different lakes to an outpost camp for tremendous fishing for trophy walleyes and northern pike that Berthelot is famous for.
- Chalets du Huard / Chalets Scarf – Boat-In & Drive-In Quebec Fishing & Hunting Lodge. Upon your arrival at Chalets Scarf, you will be transported by boat 1 mile across majestic Lake Kipawa to our main camp. Lake Kipawa offers excellent fishing for walleye (pickerel), northern pike and lake trout. We offer American & Housekeeping Plans. We also offer moose hunting packages.
- Eastern Canadian Outfitters – Diversity!! Our main lake, Lac Mer Bleue is packed with all fish species. Lake trout, walleye, pike, smallmouth bass, whitefish, pumpkinseed, perch and brown bullhead Outlying lakes also have brook trout. Our cottages are for 2 to 10 people. All are very modern with electricity, hot and cold running water, microwaves, fridges and stoves, comfortable beds with new mattresses and have fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms. Only 1.5 hrs from Ottawa – Gatineau and 3 hrs from US border crossings.
- St. Cyr Royal – A unique all inclusive, 5 stars rated fly-in lodge located in the Abitibi region of Quebec. Roughing it in luxury is truly what we are all about. This premiere full-service log lodge is situated in the middle of a vast wilderness area on its own 75,000 acres of Exclusive Rights Territory for fishing and hunting. With a maximum capacity of 14 fishermen along with the catch and release policy assures the first class level of quality and the trophies serious fisherman dream of.
- Wapoos Sibi Fish and Game Club – 4 hours by road from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. An exclusive fishing and hunting territory of 60 sq/miles, 44 lakes and 8 lodges. Offering French cuisine with great wines, Canadian wild game, Angus steaks and the fish of the day. Remote areas of this exclusive paradise are outstanding for trout fishing, walleye, fly-fishing, bear hunting and moose hunting; some parts of the exclusive territory at Wapoos Sibi are still unexplored!