SaskatchewanHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Saskatchewan Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- George Lake Camp & Outfitter – Wilderness fly-in only fishing and black bear hunting in the remote Canadian bush. George Lake has beach front cabins and excellent fishing for northern pike and lake trout.George Lake Camp Outfitting is fun and affordable for anyone.
- Camp Grayling – Canadian Grand Slam angling. World class fishing in northern Canada for northern pike, walleye, lake trout and arctic grayling
- Hatchet Lake Lodge – Canada fly in fishing lodge located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Hatchet Lake is Northern Canada’s premier fly-in fishing destination. Fish for trophy arctic grayling, northern pike, lake trout, walleye and more!
- Indianhead Camp – Lake trout fishing on Lake Athabasca. Full service new 20 ft boats c/w 60 hp motors.
- Oliver Lake Wilderness Lodge – Imagine fishing over 60 miles of unspoiled wilderness. Fish for trophy Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Walleye all within the same body of water. We have been practicing catch & release since 1993. Also offering Moose and Bear hunts.
- Tate Island Lodge – Trophy Fishing and Hunting Lodge in Canada’s far north. We are a fly-in lodge in northern Saskatchewan. Fish on 2.2 million acre Reindeer lake for Trophy Northern Pike, Walleye, Lake Trout, and Grayling. New for Spring 2007 – Hunt for bear on Virgin land never before hunted.