Sudbury / SpanishHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Sudbury / Spanish Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Agnew Lake Lodge – With plenty of northern pike, perch, smallmouth bass and walleye, Agnew Lake Lodge is a win for anglers everywhere. If you’d like to explore the area, you can ply your trade on one of our back lakes or take a short drive to one of the trout-filled streams nearby.
- Blue Heron Resort – Enjoy this family fishing resort offering Modern Cottages, Camping, and RV sites. Fishing the Spanish River or the North Channel of Lake Huron offers anglers a wide variety of fishing action and beautiful scenery. Fish for Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike, Perch, Crappies, Musky, Sturgeon and Catfish. Fish the North Channel for Lake Trout, Rainbows, and Salmon.
- Brennan Harbour Resort – Fish the Whalesback Channel and its many islands for great northern pike and smallmouth bass action. One mile east of camp is the Spanish River and its famous walleye fishery. A mile to the south of the camp, the Whalesback empties into the North Channel where deep, clear blue waters hold perch, lake trout and salmon. Or, why not head inland to numerous smaller, secluded back lakes where we have boats cached for multi-species angling.
- Frontier Lodge – At Frontier Lodge our aim is to help you create a memory that will last a lifetime, whether it be a family vacation, hunting or fishing holiday, sledding, ice fishing or just a couple of days to get away and relax.
- Mountain View Fishing & Hunting Lodge – Nepewassi Lake is 16 miles long and well known for its quality & variety of fish. Pickerel (walleye), large & small mouth bass, muskie, tiger muskie, northern pike, perch and burbot. Open year round, we offer housekeeping packages and trailer site rentals.
- Waterfalls Lodge – Click on the link to check out our detailed website! Fantastic Food + superb accommodations + spectacular scenery + super hospitality + fabulous fishing = A GREAT VACATION. We are known for Trophy Smallmouth Bass and Walleye. We were selected as one of North America’s top 12 Walleye hotspots by Walleye Insider.