TemagamiHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Temagami Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Temagami Shores Inn & Resort – Temagami Shores Inn and Resort is a four season resort on the southern margins of quaint Temagami Village in Northeastern Ontario. Located along the shores of the Lake’s Northeastern Arm, the inn is nestled within a tall stand of white pines. It’s the doorstep of the magnificent White Bear old-growth forest. The inn offers breathtaking views of glacier-scoured rock and beautiful Lake Temagami.
- Northern Adventure – Come find out what northern Ontario nature has in store for you with us. At Northern Adventures, we make sure you have the fishing trip of a lifetime. Summer or winter, you’ll be able to try your hand at reeling in species like walleye, northern pike and trout. With over 100 bodies of water available to fish in, pristine waters will never be far. In our lodge, on our camp grounds, in our winter cabins or in at a remote outpost, you’ll be equipped to take on whatever nature has waiting for you. See the unspoiled nature of northern Ontario and enjoy your time away from the chaos of urban life.
- Andorra Lodge Resort – A private and peaceful setting located at the shores of Net Lake. Our cottages have features such as satellite TV, BBQ even some come with fireplace, wash machine and dryer. Our boats have swivel seats and we offer new motors each season. Chose a package that suits you & American plan or housekeeping cottages. Excellent fishing for Lake Trout, Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Pike and Whitefish. Temagami is also well known for excellent Moose, Bear and Grouse hunting.
- Ket-Chun-Eny Lodge – Temagami fishing for trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Walleye, Small Mouth Bass, and Whitefish. Clean and cozy 2 bedroom open floor plan cottages just steps from the water’s edge. Guests staying in our modern 2 bedroom suites enjoy the privacy of their own deck and superb meals served in the dining room overlooking the lake.
- Lake Herridge Lodge – Lake Herridge Lodge A mere 54 miles north of North Bay is Lake Herridge Lodge, a family oriented fishing and hunting camp set in the scenic tranquillity of the Temagami Wilderness Forest. The Temagami area has long been known for its bountiful crystal clear waters. Combine this with the comfort of our well-maintained cottages, the attention to detail and the option of American Plan dining and you have to look no further than Lake Herridge Lodge for the perfect getaway.
- Lake Obabika Lodge – At Lake Obabika Lodge, you’ll see Northern Ontario nature the way it was supposed to be. Pristine waters and acres of land await as you hunt, fish and explore the great outdoors. With fully equipped cabins, professionally prepared meals and more, you’ll be able to push yourself every day to experience something new.