Wawa ChapleauHunting and Fishing Lodges and Resorts
Wawa Chapleau Hunting & Fishing Lodge Directory
- Camp Anjigami – If you really want adventure, and cherish the wilderness, we have something special for you! Five Outpost Camps – four of which are accessible only by float plane-offering excellent fishing. We encourage responsible conservation of the fishery resources. As a result, you will have an excellent chance of catching your choice of northerns, walleyes, speckled, or lake trout at any of our Outpost Camps and adjoining lakes.
- Northern Walleye Lodge – Our boat-in camp is family-owned. Our camp features rustic log cabins, full amenities, in a remote setting. Enjoy satellite TV, a pool table, darts, games, and books. In the dining room, get home-cooked meals. There are abundant fishing opportunities on the clean & clear 13,000+ acre Dog Lake and numerous portage lakes, all featuring rocky shoals, bays, islands, rivers, and inlets. Enjoy fishing for Walleye, Northern Pike, Lake Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Whitefish, and Yellow Perch.
- Chapleau Lodge – Step back in time to a place where the air is crystal clean, wildlife is abundant and the fishing is spectacular. The lodge is located on spring-fed Borden Lake in Northern Ontario, which produces some of the best fishing in Canada for Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Whitefish, Lake Trout and Brook Trout. Our accommodations include American Plan and Housekeeping cabins. Our dining room serves delicious cuisine that you won’t find at other Northern lodges
- Four Seasons Guiding and Cabins – Experience the excitement of a wilderness setting with the convenience of a drive-in resort. A pleasant cabin, with a large deck overlooking the lake, provides a relaxing background for a great holiday in Northern Ontario. Northern Ontario is world famous for Walleye fishing. Some of our customers bring their own boats and then are free to fish a different lake every day. Your best bet for a trophy is on Big Pine Lake as it’s designated as a catch & release trophy lake.
- Kanipahow Wilderness Resort – Kanipahow Wilderness Resort is a resort type setting catering all outdoor enthusiasts alike. Next to the Chapleau Crown Game Preserve. Fully equipped modern housekeeping cottages including hydro, washroom facilities, linen, heat and air, along with a fully serviced campground. Excellent Walleye, Northern Pike, Jumbo Perch and Brook Trout. Remote fly-in and remote drive-in outpost camps are also available. Cell Phones work and internet service is available at main base only.
- Missinaibi Outfitters – The Missinaibi River watershed provides World Class Fishing. The species of fish found in our area include Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Brook Trout, Sturgeon, Fallfish, Yellow Perch and Catfish.
- Moosehorn Lodge – Moose Horn Lodge Holiday with us. For those desiring a fishing, hunting, or a quiet, relaxing, and enjoyable vacation different from the ordinary, a visit to Moose Horn Lodge offers unlimited possibilities and pleasures in any season. We will be pleased to help you plan a trip to this Holiday Dreamland and Sportsman’s Paradise. Do consider coming north this year.
- Normandy Lodge – Fishing for walleye, northern pike, brook and lake trout, as well as perch on or near Kabenung Lake, Wawa.
- Northern Wilderness Cottages – Our housekeeping cottages are accessible by water only. Enjoy your privacy with all the comforts of home. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery or try your luck at some Northern Ontario fishing for Walleye, Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Perch, Whitefish, Smallmouth Bass and Burbot.
- Woods Cabins – Escape into the wilderness for a fishing vacation on Oba Lake. Accessible only by plane or the famous Algoma Central Railway. Our remote location, 212 miles north of Sault Ste Marie caters to fisherman and wildlife enthusiasts alike. With some of Canada’s finest fishing for Walleye, large Northern Pike, Jumbo Perch and White Fish you will enjoy catching your limit easily at any time in the season. After a successful day of fishing, enjoy our beautiful beach, basketball or sauna.